|Blan-de-Blan||Дата: Среда, 05.10.2011, 00:54 | Сообщение # 1|
|The first thing we ask to potential owners: |
Please answer to the maximum possible number of questions, it will allow us to better understand each other and find common language!
If you have any questions to us, please - ask!
1. In what city do you live?
2. You live in a private house or apartment?
3. Did you have any dog? Are there any? If yes, what kind of dog? Or other pets? What are their fate?
4. Your family member share your desire to buy a dog of this breed?
5. Is anyone in your family, small children, growing up to 1 meter?
6. For what purpose you want to get a puppy of this particular breed? (Companion, Hunter, for showing and breeding, sports, competition, protection of, a gift for a child, etc.) The answer "for me" is not the best option - nothing speaks "to the neighbors' we do not sell dogs ...
7. What are you going to feed the dog?
8. Do you have a weekly time to engage with education and training a dog?
9. Are you aware of the cost of veterinary services in your town, the cost of preventive drugs and outfit?
10. Do you have a kennel experience (any)?
11. Are you aware that a dog is not a thing, and demands attention, education and material investment??
12. Are you interested in maintaining contact with your breeder?
13. Why did you choose this dog sex?
14. Would you sign a contract with your breeder about buying and selling puppy, protecting the interests of a dog?
15. Do you consider it necessary at the right time to do some expensive health tests of your dog?
16. How do you think need to prepare for the arrival of a puppy into your home?
17. Is it necessary to attend the exhibition / show dogs?
18. Is it necessary to attend events, competitions, championships between this particular breed?
19. Are you satisfied that, after purchase a puppy, the breeder never did not bother you, and not interested in the life of your dog?
20. Where did you learn about our kennel?
21. Why are you interested in just our dogs?
22. Are you interested in a lease / condominium dog?
23. Do you know what a record in turn for a puppy?
To respond to all questions are not mandatory, but better than you can tell about you and your desire to take the puppy, the better we can help you to choose exactly that baby, who will be most suitable for you. Of course, you thus do not lose the right an independent choice - our mission is to help find a potential owner that this puppy who will be it's joy, because all puppies in the litter with very different personalities and characteristics.